“I feel the rhythm, I see your vision, and I hear your passion. Because music is all about emotions. I know what your music needs just by listening to it as a fellow musician.
No artificial intelligence can beat that!”
Mastering to me is a form of art. Turning a rough gem into a polished diamant. As a musician, producer, songwriter, guitarist and singer I live and breath music, and I will treat your song as if it's one of my own. I am also a teacher in Music Mastering at Sound Education Nederland.
I specialize in pop, rock and electronic music, from tech-house to dance and from minimal to techno and everything in between. But also hiphop, urban, metal, folk, acoustic, funk and blues. If it has flair, mojo, flavor, suave or whatever you want to call it, I will be happy to work on it!
If it is not within my expertise I will be honest about it and refer you to one of my mastering colleagues.
Thank you for your trust and I hope to hear your music in my studio soon.
With warm regards,
Laurens van Oers
Links to some of my own music projects:
Moon & Man (Synthpop)
Eau De Funq (Hiphop/Funk)
Laurens Henricus (Folk)
As featured in the Algemeen Dagblad (Dutch national newspaper)
WHY ANALOG MASTERING?
• Your music will sound as big, deep and loud as your favourite artists.
• Your music will sound great on all mayor streaming platforms without audio degration/audible normalisation.
• Your track will sound great on every speaker, headphone and earbud.
• The mastering engineer hears your track for the first time and will give you honest feedback on the mix before mastering.
• We use world-class monitors that have a frequency range down to 25 Hz so we can shape the low-end of your mix to perfection.
• Your track will come to life like never before because of the use of high-class analog gear. They provide compression, subtle harmonics, saturation, air, clarity and 3D depth unparalleled by plugins.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
"Laurens is a very nice guy and quick in response.
His mastering skills are amazing! He is good at creating a clear equilibrium between the bass and drum sounds in the low end of a track. He softens the harshness of the high frequencies and adds harmonics where needed.
His overall balance is natural and very comfortable to listen too."
— Jordy Nijenkamp (Baritoon)